Monday, December 15, 2008

I am still using the library's computer!:( We've had some difficulty with getting our phone service and it's not scheduled until December 31st. And to beat all, these computers are slower than slow! Oh well. Life is wonderful anyhow!
Things are going well, we are still getting things done to the house. I finished our master bedroom today and almost have the laundry room completed, too. It's starting to look like home!! I will post pictures when we get our internet on!
We made a huge batch of peanut butter balls today!:) We are making candy tins for our church people. It's a lot of fun! The kid's eyes were lighting up over them. Of course we gave them "just one, ok!"
The kids are finally over their head colds. They are excited for Christmas and love the tree. They stayed the night at Mama and Papa's Friday night while Nathan and I went to UBC's Christmas play with my brother and his wife. We had a lot of fun and it was nice to see so many old faces!
Well, Christmas is only 10 more days!! That's great except my Christmas shopping isn't done.......
More later! Have a great week.

No comments: