Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today was a busy day with kids. My kids plus another 11month old from church. I watch him every once in a while. He's always quite the hand full and kinda fussy. Spencer is also very scared of him because he comes up to him and screams in his face! And Spencer has been extra fussy today, hopefully it's just his teeth coming through and not another cold coming on. He probably needs a good nights sleep since he got woke up from both of his naps. Savannah on the other hand just goes with the flow!! She helps me be the mother and is always on it when it comes to telling those under her what to do!
My hubby finally returned home after being gone 5 days. He was at his sister and brother-in-law's. They went on a trip to move back some (lots) of furniture. Some things that were given to them. Anyhow, I was glad to have him back and he was equally glad to be back. Especially for me to cook him a good, hot, homecooked meal! He was pretty hungry! I guess I spoil him too much by always cooking new meals for him. That's okay, I like to eat too!hee He's been busy today getting some things done about starting some classes online,he's been looking into computer training. Don't knwo what all that entails, but in the field of programming, i.t. work.....whatever?! He's always loved working on computers, making old computers come back to life, etc. I think it's a good thing. And he also put in an application at a place not even a mile down the road from us. So pray that it will be the one!! It would be totally awesome. The gas bill would decrease derastically!! So....things are looking pretty good. And he's also dropping his truck off for it to get fixed tonight, also. So that's another great thing!
I will try to post some pictures tonight if I get time. I'm pretty pooped out from fussy kids all day and I'm ready to spend some time with my hubby after not seeing him for days. I'm sure it was a great welcome home to come home to a houseful of fussin' kids!! Oh well, that's life.
Well, everyone enjoy the weather this week. Later!

1 comment:

Tricia G. said...

I love the pic of Spencer in his overalls. I want a boy so bad just so I can dress him in overalls. :o) Glad to hear things are working out for Nathan's job.