Tuesday, March 4, 2008

It's a rainy Tuesday here! But sunny inside!! This week is going pretty good. Got 4 pages of scrapbooking done this morning, so that makes me happy. This is our week to babysit. To the right is a picture of Chloe. Spencer was having fun pushing her on the bus! The kids love playing together. She's a cute girl and very good. She's always pretty happy. And Nathan has been helping out at our Christian School, so he's had something to do. Still on lay-off from work. Oh well, it's been pretty nice having him around!! So, that's how our week went. And tonight we may be looking at a couch I found on craigslist! It would just match my new chair!! So.....I'm hoping!! Time to say "Good-bye" to old standby. Although I really need a kitchen table first. (just ask those who have had the "let-down" techniqe tried on them while gracefully eating at the table!! It's quite the moment let me tell ya!! Thankfully nobody's gotten hurt or broken a back!!ha
Well, have a good week!!

4 comments:

Tricia G. said...

Spencer pushing Chloe is so cute! I wish I could get four pages of scrapbooking done in a morning...it takes me too long to wake up. :o)

Rachel said...

Sister, you have been on a roll this morning. Happy Belated Birthday Spencer!. BTW you are welcome to come and hang out this weekend if you want.

Constance said...

You did better than me. I got nothing accomplished.

Leah said...

Your kids are so adorable.