Monday, August 25, 2008

Monday

Our busy week is over! We had revival all week last week and I also babysit, which made getting to church kinda crazy since my day with her don't end until around 6:30pm. But it was a great week considering. Bro. Spivey was our speaker and he did a great job. We all enjoyed having their family at our church! Our young people got a lot of help.
My babies are sleeping at the moment. They are tired out from all the weeks happenings! I may treat them to the park this evening to let some of their energy out!:) Nathan's Dad is coming tonight and is spending the day with Nathan tomorrow. They are going fishing. Him and his Dad have not done this maybe since we've been married.
I'm off to get something done while there is peace and quiet!! Have a great week!

No comments: