Tuesday, October 21, 2008

This week has gone a little better. I babysit only every other week, which is just about perfect. The only thing that in not perfect is the fighting, whinning, etc....my kids are much better with just the 2 of them. So, it's been a little smoother week so far. Today I was able to get out and do a little shopping, which I haven't done in a while. Actually, it was just 1 store! But hey, that's doing good with 2 kids who don't like to shop! I was able to pick up a few Christmas presents....T J Maxx is one of my favorites and at Christmas time they have some extra neat things. They also have some neat kids toys!
The rest of my day has been coping with some type of stomach/flu bug. The little girl I babysit and her dad had it last week, so I guess it got past along. My stomach just hurts clear through the back and I feel like I could sleep all day. But of course that's not possible either! So therefore we just go on! I have to be pretty sick to stay down.
Our weekend went very well. Sunday we tried out at a church in Loogootee,IN. It was a great day with the people their! We are excited to see what God has in store!
Well, I best be off to fix some supper for my kids!

No comments: