Sunday, August 3, 2008

Finally some more pictures!! I love the bike pictures. At least the bike gave me some good pictures! I love the close-up cause you can't tell they are on the bike. They had a great time at the park a while back, as you can tell.
I know have my camera back. It has also been a good weekend. Saturday we were at New Castle for Nathan's school reunion. He went to Pilgrim Academy there growing up. It was a lot of fun getting to see different people, including his Sister and husband(and son Caleb) and Jon and wife Aytha. Good to see you guys!! Savannah and Spencer had fun in the bouncy balloon!
Today was a good day at church. This week we are back to babysitting! Yeah! Oh, and by the way we have another kitten! Some people was giving away kittens at church tonight and I fell in love with the prettiest solid white-with-blue-eyes-kitten!hee So we now have 2 females. Not good!! Can't believe my Nathan didn't throw it out the window!:)
Well, there's a little update. Hope you all had a great weekend!

No comments: