Thursday, June 19, 2008

It's very pretty outside today so I'm sure we'll be going out today!! I miss my double stroller to go on walks on these beautiful days! We are finally getting over all of our sickness. We were all blessed by the stomach flu over the weekend. Starting with Nathan and ending with the kids. Savannah has had it about the worst. The "bug" also makes you extremely tired for days. I'm glad we are getting over it. It's pretty bad when the mom feels bad and then the kids start feeling bad and you are cleaning up pouch messes! Not a good thing.
I also have been doing laundry, laundry and more laundry this week! I'm now down to lots of ironing! It's also so nice out that I would like to do some painting, but we'll have to see about that!
Well, I'm going to go for today. Enjoy all the new pictures! We are going to enjoy this nice day out!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm sure glad you all are feeling better. It makes it really hard on mother when everybody gets down. I really enjoy seeing pictures of everyone. Poor little kitty. Cute

Love Ya All,

Mother